Pixie Hollow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pixie Hollow Forum!

HomeHome  TreehouseTreehouse  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tinker's Nook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PixieVanessa

PixieVanessa

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 10:34 pm

Tinker's Nook 2gy4vao

Tinkers' Nook is where the tinker fairies live (excluding Tinker Bell) and work. In Pixie Hollow Online it's located in Cottonpuff Field in the Autumn Forest.
Back to top Go down
https://pixiehollow.rpg-board.net
Fairy Mary

Fairy Mary

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:08 pm

"Chop, chop, chop. We have to deliver those snowflake baskets for the winter fairies for the beautiful winter season in the mainland." Fairy Mary says as she flies around checking on the tinker fairies who were working on the baskets.
"Ah, Tinker Bell! How are the frost skill fairies' snowflake making machine coming along?" She asks as she notices Tink.
Back to top Go down
Tinker Bell

Tinker Bell

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:11 pm

"They are coming along just great Fairy Mary, I think I'm gonna call it "The Snowflake Shaper". It is going to help the winter fairies who are specialized in the frost skill to create unique snowflake patterns." The tinker fairy says with enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Fairy Mary

Fairy Mary

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:17 pm

"Ah, perfect! I'm sure your sister Periwinkle will love it!" Fairy Mary exclaims as she twirls around.
Back to top Go down
Tabby

Tabby

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:23 pm

"Um excuse me, Fairy Mary? I was wondering what article should be written next for the Treehouse. I was thinking of interviewing the new arrivals on their view of Pixie Hollow so far." Tabby says as she questions Fairy Mary.
Back to top Go down
Fairy Mary

Fairy Mary

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:25 pm

"Oh Tabby, you know I am not the right person to ask for this kind of stuff darling. You should check in with the other writers of the Treehouse. I'm sure Spring has wonderful ideas for the next article." Fairy Mary says as she pats the fairy on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Tinker Bell

Tinker Bell

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:27 pm

"Hmm, I think you should probably give the new arrivals some rest. I mean, they just got here and they are busy. I heard they have to work hard tomorrow to find their main skill. Give them a break." Tinker Bell says as she hands her finished Snowflake Shaper to Clank and Bobble.
Back to top Go down
Tabby

Tabby

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:28 pm

"Duh, Tinker Bell. You think I don't know that? My job as part of the journalism team of Pixie Hollow is to get the juicy and new scoop. I may be interfering with their life but that's just what the people want, and I have to give it to them." Tabby says with a smirk as she then flies away.
Back to top Go down
Tinker Bell

Tinker Bell

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Tinker Bell then mimics the fairy's tone as she flies away.
"Ugh, stupid journalists. Nobody reads that junk anyway." She says as she kicks a pebble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tinker's Nook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinker's Nook   Tinker's Nook Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinker's Nook
Page 1 of 1